Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Wowrite users.
- You may not use the Wowrite service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Wowrite service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Wowrite or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Wowrite.
- You must not access Wowrite’s private API by any other means other than the Wowrite application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Wowrite including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Wowrite members (“Spam”).
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Wowrite
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Wowrite, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Wowrite account. While Wowrite prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Wowrite cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Wowrite service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Wowrite service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Wowrite
- Wowrite does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the Wowrite Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Wowrite Services, you hereby grant to Wowrite a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the Wowrite Services.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Wowrite Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Wowrite Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Wowrite Services.
- The Wowrite Services contain Content of Wowrite (“Wowrite Content”). Wowrite Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Wowrite owns and retains all rights in the Wowrite Content and the Wowrite Services. Wowrite hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Wowrite Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Wowrite Services.
- The Wowrite Services contain Content of Users and other Wowrite licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Wowrite Services.
- Wowrite performs technical functions necessary to offer the Wowrite Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Wowrite Services.